Saturday 21 July 2012

Seven - minus one - days of.. ..Peter Sellers (5)

Say.. How come it is Saturday allready??? Really.. I am sorry.. The last days my life just seems to.. ..I even don't know how to put it - but I did have no time to write posts.. But here I am again - and on a Saturday - which means we will be Swinging with a Star.. 



and since my Seven - minus one - days of.. ..Peter Sellers series is still going on here - you can be sure he will be our swinging guest today..



- but he does not appear here on his own - no! He brought with him Sophia Loren - and together they sing a song from their film THE MILLIONAIRES (UK 1960)..

~ this is a still from my favourite scene of the film
- when Sophia Loren  disrobes for getting an examination.. ~

Peter Sellers really had a crush on her.. But sadly it was not mutual.. I did say that I love the sad parts of his character and life best - didn't I? A love unaccomplished.. gee.. that's so my kind of love story..

The featured song today is actually a song I really love - it was one of my favourites when I was a child - and still it can make me smile.. I hope it can make you smile, too - here they are Sophia Loren and Peter Sellers singing

GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME




Thank you very much for listening!

Have a wonderful weekend - filled with the sweetest sorts of heartbeats!! 

Irene


2 comments:

  1. Another wonderful post Irene and another film I will add to my must see list. Thank you for sharing. And you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Monty! I hope you're going to like it.. it is quite sexy.. ;")

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")