Thursday 15 March 2012

Completely having kittens.. ..with Roddy McDowall



And again this blog is completely having kittens!

~ This is part of a meme hosted by Michelle @ THE TRUE BOOK ADDICT ~



Our guest today?

Another one of my favourites:

Mr. Roddy McDowall!!



He is posing with a beautiful pal - and as far as I know it's just a joke - a publicity still for THAT DARN CAT (1965).. 

~ Hope you have noticed that little stool the cat is sitting on - it's just a stunt!
- well.. I for sure hope it is.. ~


Have a great day!

Yours 

Irene

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I used to like Roddy McDowell, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the pics of Roddy,,especially the one with him holding that one cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Roddy McDowell. He is one of my favorites from the classic film days and who can forget him in Planet of the Apes and the Fright Night movies. He seemed like such a wonderful person so I know that photo had to have been a stunt. I forgot he was in the original, That Darn Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments - glad that you like the pictures. And liked Roddy McDowall..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the pic of Roddy with the cat on a magnet on my fridge. :) LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the pic of Roddy with the cat on a magnet on my fridge. :) LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")