Wednesday 18 January 2012

Sparks in my interest..



Welcome to this new series in which I will present newer films I'd like to watch - not all in cinema - but someday.. 

 Let's start with: 

 THE ARTIST

 

I really want to see that one! I know there are arguements whether the music is appropriate or not - actually I am a bit more interested in how nowadays actors cope with this task to not be able to be based on their lines.. 

 Besides that: Jean Dujardin was hilarious in French James Bond spoofs
  OSS17 : RIO NE RÉPOND PLUS (2009)

- international title: OSS 117 : LOST IN RIO




 and 

OSS117 : LE CAIRE, NID D'ESPIONS (2006) 

- intern.: OSS117 : CAIRO, NEST OF SPIES


I am afraid I like this spy far better than 007..  or at at least better than that what I saw of Mr. Bond yet.. 

Back to the cinema:

I also am very interested in

J. EDGAR




Leonardo DiCaprio is not my type at all - but an amazing actor! And the story is more than just interesting..


Speaking of stories - there is a  book waiting for me to read it.. But now I think I'll first watch the film..

THE HELP




Then we have the new film by one of my favourite recent directors: Tarsem Singh.
His films are unbelievable. Great visual experiences - I can't wait to watch that one!

MIRROR, MIRROR



And at last a film I present with a little whimsical smirk..

HYSTERIA



...


Hope you'll watch some nice films!

Thank you very much for listening!

Irene



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")