Tuesday 13 December 2011

Some puppy love.. ..with Janet Leigh

Like every Tuesday today we have a guest who did some nice photographs with dogs..

So please welcome today: Janet Leigh!

Here is my favourite picture of her:



Then we have - for those of you who dream of a more sunnier weather - or more pics of women in bathing costumes.. - these short series:
- adorable, isn't it?


And of course the obligatory Christmas pictures:

Thank you all for listening!

Yours (very well and) truly

Irene

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome selection of Janet Leigh photos Irene. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for sand, sea, and bathing suits!!!

    Very cute photos!! Of course, with Janet Leigh and adorable pooches, how could they not be?

    Hope you're having a wonderful day, though I guess it's nearly bedtime where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for commenting, Monty and Patti! Amazing that there were actually puppy & christmas pics with her.. Glad that you two like this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures! I was also planning to use the same picture as a Merry Christmas Pawsome pet picture.. Please stop by to see which one.. I'm also planning a very cute video.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")