Wednesday 21 December 2011

Happy Birthday

My favourite Birthday children of the day are two highly sexy ladies:

Known for her breasts and legs..:

Vampira


* December 21, 1921 (Petsamo, Finland - now Pechenga, Russia)

† January 10, 2008 (Los Angeles, USA)


Just by the way: With less make-up she looked like this:




And the second lady is - who's sex-appeal always was more of the innocent kind:

Jane Fonda


* December 21, 1937 (New York City, New York, USA)


here she is with more make-up:



Thank you for listening

Irene

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Somehow I missed this post. Very sexy pics Irene! And a wonderful tribute to both women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much, Monty - glad that you like it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")