Saturday 3 December 2011

Don't wear a frown.. - ..smile because it happened!

Three who once left us on a December 3rd:

Richard Todd


* June 11, 1919 (Dublin, Ireland)

† December 3, 2009 (Little Humby, Lincolnshire, England ,UK)


Actually he was the first Robin Hood I ever met..


-----


Glenn Quinn

* May 28, 1970 (Dublin, Ireland)

† December 3, 2002 (Hollywood, California, USA)


I had a little crush on him when I was a teenager..


-----


Maria Perschy


* September 23, 1938 (Eisenstadt, Burgenland, Austria)

† December 3, 2004 (Vienna, Austria)



For sure one of the most prettiest ladies of the 1960s - and she also had a comical talent..



One of my favourite pictures of her is matching the cold time of the year very well:


Have a lovely weekend - and enjoy your life!


Thank you all for listening!

Yours

Irene

2 comments:

  1. I loved Glenn Quinn on Angel. Not in the same way as you did but you get my point...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")