Friday 19 August 2011

What I'd like to "ad".. - Castle Macabre

My friend Michelle has a new blog.

And yes, I have to call her my friend because this is SOMETHING:


1. She likes to read - actually she is the original Book addict.. I am in her Tuesday Reading Group on goodreads.com - though I am a bit lazy lately.. Sorry.. - but I think I'll be game for the horror reading theme in October... ;")

2. She is a Bette Davis fan.

Look, it's Irene and Michelle!

- uhm.. no..

sorry.. Joan Blondell and Bette Davis.. ;")

3. She loves cats. (My best to Alice at this point, Michelle!!)

4. She is really an awesome person - I like her very much. She is very kind - and I like her humor..

Plus:

MICHELLE LIKES VINCENT PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ok - this is a giant cause to be called my friend.. Yay! for the master of macabre, the magnificent merchant of malice - the crush of my life: Vincent Price! )


so - this, Michelle, is for you (- and for me of course!!)


Uhm.. yes..

..let's go on:

- some of you may know Michelle's blog THE TRUE BOOK ADDICT
(from where the Cat pic Thursday meme origins..)

But now she has another blog started:

It has the marvellous name CASTLE MACABRE and will be dealing with "The horror genre in books and the occasional film".

- Do you really need more explanation or another cause to go there??

I say: This will be great - so please: visit and if you like: follow!

Yours truly

Irene

2 comments:

  1. Irene, you are absolutely wonderful! What a wonderful promo post for me. =O) I'm truly ecstatic! We're looking good in that pic. LOL!

    If you don't mind, I'm going to use that Vincent Price image in the sidebar at Castle Macabre. I LOVE it...and a black cat to boot! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Nice! I knew you would like that snapshot of you and me at the beach.. ;") Ah.. yes.. fun times we had..

    Please feel free to use that picture!

    Thank you for all your nice words! Have a great time here - and (I can't say how much I adore that title:) Castle Macabre - just terrific!! ;")

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")