Friday 19 August 2011

Don't want to bark on the wrong tree..

Poor pun...

I know..

And I am sorry..

..but because lately there are so many cat pics at AND THEN THEY START TO SPARKLE I have a feeling I should also post some dog pictures - though I am a tiny bit more of a "cat character" - I adore dogs, too..

Here for all of you who prefer canine before feline - or like them alike.. or just like to watch pictures:


Clark Gable knows that the sophisticated man rather drives to the dogs..



Alfred Hitchock having a dog and warm thoughts - but no actual fire..




Very cute Truus van Aalten and an even cuter friend..




Little companion seems to be ok with sharing the couch with Rosalind Russell - but maybe not too fond of the thought to share Roz.. (well - who would??) - or is Roz holding him back so she can have him for her own? (well.. who wouldn't?)




Finally: Joan Fontaine and awwwwwwwww..... (can't say who is lovlier..)



Hope you enjoyed this..

Yours truly

Irene

5 comments:

  1. Awwww..I love this post. I'm a big dog lover as you know since I have two dogs. So this was a wonderful post. Thank you Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I'm more of a cat person too, but these are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these picture, I always love to see classic stars with their pets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a dog lover, so this post was right up my alley. That one of Joan Fontaine and her little cutie is especially precious.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy that you all enjoyed this post!! I am planning to post more frequently dog pics.. ;")

    Monty: You're welcome - and my very best to your dogs!!

    Sally: Happy to meet another cat person who nevertheless likes dog pictures, too.. ;")

    Craig Wingard: You are very welcome! Agree completely with you! Love to your pet never dies does it? Maybe more "real" feelings in pet pictures than in any pictures else..

    Patti: You are welcome! Glad you enjoyed it!! And: Yeah! The Joan Fontaine pic is my favourite of these.. ;")

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")