Thursday 7 July 2011

Completely having kittens (1)



Lovely Michelle of THE TRUE BOOK ADDICT is hosting a meme called Cat Thursday - and I decided from now on to participate with some post some "more or less stars with cats" pictures here, too.

As you may know:

I am living with two fabulous cats - yes, I adore dogs - but cats seem to be "more of my kind"..

I have joined this meme for some time at my other blog NOT SOPHISTICATED (I AM THE SWEET AND SIMPLE KIND) - and I will go on there with "funny" pics - and photos of my beloved girls.. ;")

But I also wanted to post some photos of stars with feline company..

Anyway: enjoy the pictures! - well, I hope you do...

~ For those of you who are more fans of dogs than cats:

Dawn is doing a series called "pawsome pet pictures" (don't you just love that name??) on NOIR AND CHICK FLICKS (<- klick to visit Dawn's wonderful blog!) and there are definitively some dogs to see.. ;") ~

So let's start here with "my" new series and

Ann-Margret and her little friend!

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea Irene and who better to kick off your first pic than Ann-Margret. You can count me in always coming by here to see your new pics. Well I come by here often, so its no big change on my part anyway. I'm always in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Irene! I hope you will continue to post your link from these on Cat Thursday. And you just gave me an idea! I'm going to start doing a regular "authors and their cats" post on one Cat Thursday a month. I think I'll make it every second Thursday of the month so I can post one next week! Thanks for the inspiration. =O)

    I don't know who is more beautiful...Ann-Margret or her kitty! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea. I'm really looking forward to this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monty, nice to have such a regular visitor.. ;") Thank you for all the comments your leaving here!

    Michelle, that sounds great! I am so looking forward for this! There are so many! This will be awesome! And of course I will post my links on Cat Thursday!

    Thank you, Kat! And: Welcome to my blog! Thank you very much for following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irene, We love cats too. :) I will be checking out your "pawesome pet pictures" too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Dawn! Maybe I put it wrong.. Forgive me! I loved all the cat pics you posted - well, the dog pics, too.. ;")

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not to worry Irene..It is all purrrfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh.. I love everything being purrrfect..!! ;")

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")