Saturday 7 May 2011

Not sooo far away from Hollywood - new series?

Dear friends and/or followers - I am asking for your opinion:


As you might know I am also interested in old German and Austrian films - hej, I grew up with them! ;")


Even if you did not know that - you'll be surely aware that several Hollywood stars (actors, directors etc.) sometimes worked in German/Austrian films - or started in Austrian/German films - most of them pre-Nazi-Germany..

So, here is my question:



Would you like to read something about German/Austrian films?



Like Fritz Lang 's German films like M?



Silent films with Marlene Dietrich? Or Ingrid Bergman 's only German film?




Or VIKTOR & VIKTORIA which would be remade in 1995 with Julie Andrews?






If you are interested to read about German and Austrian films - each and every one? Or just with some kind of Hollywood connection? ;")

Or are you just interested in strictly Hollywood movies? How about old British movies?


That is a lot to ask.. Please leave a comment if you like to!


Well, no! Wait! I try a poll! And now you have one week to make up your mind! (You're able to select mutiple answers.) ;")


Have a great weekend!


Love,


Irene

4 comments:

  1. Personally, I'd read about anything!

    I've seen two German films - the 1950s (I think) Madchen in Uniform and Aimee and Jaguar. Definitely a pattern there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi - you're right - seems to be a pattern.. ;") (I loved both books, too..)

    Thank you for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'd be interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej, Audrey!

    That's great! Thank you for your comment! :")

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")